Perry Fiberglass Products, Inc. was established in 1984 by Thomas Pulliam. Thomas Pulliam sold the company to his son Chad Pulliam in 2005. Perry Fiberglass is headquartered in Rockledge, Florida and manufactures all of its FRP products in Elyria, Ohio.
Perry Fiberglass Products, Inc. is a leading clean technology company that designs, manufactures and distributes a comprehensive line of high-efficiency air emission systems used to eliminate odors, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and hazardous air pollutants (HAPs). We remain set apart from other odor control companies by providing a complete turn-key system.
Perry Fiberglass is in the business of supporting owners and engineers by providing technologically developed and improved odor control and air pollution control equipment.
- Over 30 years of experience designing and manufacturing FRP ductwork, dampers, piping, stacks and other FRP components.
- Over 10 years of experience designing and manufacturing odor control and air pollution control equipment.
- Installations all over North America.
- FRP DUCTWORK
- CARBON ABSORBERS
- CHEMICAL SCRUBBERS
- BIOFILTERS / BIOLOGICAL FILTERS
- AIR STRIPPERS /DEGASIFIERS
- GREASE FILTER / MIST ELIMINATORS (PRE-FILTERS)
- FRP STACKS
- FRP DAMPERS
- FRP PIPING
- FRP TANKS
- FRP BRINE TANKS
- CUSTOM / OEM FABRICATIONS
- REPLACEMENT /SPARE PARTS SUPPLY
- FIELD SERVICES
Visit Us At: perryfiberglass.com
Brochure for Perry Fiberglass: Full-Brochure-for-Perry-Fiberglass