Envirogen biofilters provide cost-effective odor control solutions with these products:
- Built-in-Place systems – custom designed using standard system components for high-flow applications to safely destroy VOCs, HAPs and odor-causing chemicals
- P-Series – used for mid-range flow rate applications and well suited for treating odors at headworks, large lift stations and sludge handling facilities
- H-Series – designed for low air flow rate applications for odor and sulfide removal
- Bioscrubber Towers – a vertically oriented biofilter, ideal for space-limited applications
Biofilters offer these advantages:
- Low power, nutrient and water consumption produces favorable operating costs.
- Engineered media sourced to match specific applications and long service life.
- Media types include inorganic, mineral-based media, foam-based and organic media composed of a select, aged bark product.
- Modular design and construction from standardized components provides easy installation.
ENVIROGEN can provide complete system design, turnkey installation, system monitoring, and contract system maintenance.
Visit us at: www.envirogen.com