Coldwell-Wilcox Technologies has been a well-known name in the water and wastewater control equipment industry for over 100 years. The legacy began with Krejewski-Peasant in New York City and continued with its sale to WS Rockwell in Connecticut. Purchased to consolidate the butterfly valve business into their product line, they continued to manufacture water control equipment for many years.
Coldwell-Wilcox Technologies works with a diverse group of dedicated individuals that possess extensive foundry, fabrication, machining and engineering experience. Beyond CWT’s experience, the company’s employees are committed to the growth of the company and to the consistent quality of each CWT product. Everyone is responsible for their portion of total quality, resulting in a unified approach to providing customers with products that meet and exceed their expectations.
Water control gates and gate technology – a full range of water control products are offered by Coldwell-Wilcox Technologies. CWT is located in Fairfield, Ohio, has contracted with G & W Products, Inc. for the manufacturer of its Water Control Products.
WATER CONTROL SOLUTIONS. MADE IN THE USA
VISIT US AT: COLDWELL-WILCOX TECHNOLOGIES
- We demand honest, ethical and professional dealings with all employees, suppliers and customers.
- We listen to our customers and respond quickly in order to promote successful relationships.
- We provide a safe work environment, challenging work and the opportunity for individual growth.
- We strive to meet or exceed customer expectations.
This is done by providing:
- A framework that establishes & reviews Quality Objectives
- Tools to support Continuous Improvement efforts
- Committed to meeting customer requirements Framework to establish and review Quality Objectives Tools to support improvements to better serve the customer.
We are a world-class team dedicated to supplying custom metal components and assemblies which meet established customer requirements. We accomplish this by:
- Conforming to policies and procedures.
- Training to support our policies and procedures.
- Communicating quality objectives and measuring performance.
- Maintaining employee involvement and accountability at all levels.
- Improving our processes continuously.
- SLIDE GATES
- SLUICE GATES
- WEIR GATES
- CAST IRON FLAP GATE
- STAINLESS STEEL FLAP GATES
- STOP LOGS
- STOP GATES
- VALVES-VARIOUS TYPES
After Market Parts and Service: Parts & Service
Engineering : Engineering Solutions
Company Information: Staff-Background